Reblog: “How to Avoid Jaw-Dropping Legal Bills”
Here are five common sense ways a client can manage their own legal bills. The article also has some good links on basic issues concerning attorney’s fees and fee disputes.
- Get Estimates for the Scope of Representation
- Try to Negotiate a Flat-Fee Agreement
- Check in Every Week/Month on Your Bill
- Prep Documents Before You Send Them Off
- Get an Experienced Specialty Lawyer
How to Avoid Jaw-Dropping Legal Bills, courtesy of FindLaw “Free Enterprise”.